Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas

I can't wait till Christmas. It is so going to be different this year. Even though it will be different it still will be fun to spend a lot of time with my family. I can't wait for Christmas morning to open my presents. Christmas is not just to get presents it's about spending time with your family. My family and I always put up are Christmas tree. My brother and my dad think the girls can put up the Christmas tree. Christmas is my favorite time of year next to New Year's Eve.

The Holidays is always the best time of the year since I have time off of school. I can't wait till Friday December 19,2008 because that is are last day of school . That's a lot of days off school. I get to sleep in for two weeks. I hate to get up early to go to school. The Holidays are the best.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas maddie. I know I hate to get up early to go to school well sometimes if its a fun day with Mr. Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie what do you think you are going to get ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Maddie! I hate getting up early to so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how you put marry christmas!!!!!!! at the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas maddie. your blog is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog Maddie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always knew you would write about Christmas and happy new year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete