My favorite of yours is the Rosalie vs. Alice. I like Alice soooooooooooooo much better.
I agree Alex. Thats what I was going to say. I hate Rosalie she is so jelous of Bella.
I like the poem everyones deal you did really good
This comment has been removed by the author.
i love the last one because it is a newspaper poem and it talks about early education for blcks
Fell free to comment on my posts. Read my thoughts and let me know what you think of it. If you have any questions I will be more then happy to anwser them.
My favorite of yours is the Rosalie vs. Alice. I like Alice soooooooooooooo much better.
ReplyDeleteI agree Alex. Thats what I was going to say. I hate Rosalie she is so jelous of Bella.
ReplyDeleteI like the poem everyones deal you did really good
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei love the last one because it is a newspaper poem and it talks about early education for blcks
ReplyDelete