
This is a picture of me clearing plates at camp. The first day at camp I was the hopper which meant I had to get the food for my table and anything they needed for lunch. It was macaroni and cheese, bread, carrots, celery, and peaches. I had to put all the left over food from the table's plates into a dish and throw it away in the garbage. It was really nasty to do it. My favorite part of 5th grade camp was the hikes we went on. On of the hikes was with my homeroom teacher and he was teaching wild life. This 1 of 5 class that I went to. We had recraeation time before we went to dinner and we were aloud to go outside or stay in the fireplace room. I also thought that the dorms were kind of cool but if you were to move on the top bunk it would shake and the person underneath would get really annoyed with you. I loved camp. It was very awesome time at camp. I would trayed anything to go to camp again.
Maddie didn't you just love being the hopper.
ReplyDelete